Skip to main content

Abraham Lincoln's Bible and Frederick Douglass Bible To India for JUSTICE.


My story is a story of struggle for freedom and human dignity. I want Abraham Lincoln’s Bible and the Frederick Douglass Bible to India. I want to take an oath on these Holy Bible saying “that I’m speaking Truth and only Truth” in local family court in Visakhapatnam, India. My story of modern day slavery contains correspondence with President of United States of America, Mr. Back Obama. Please read on . How I was led to the point of asking the Most High God for a Lincoln Bible and Frederick Douglass is a very long story. I was brutally punished for taking my stand against modern day slavery and I had written in detail about the hand of oppressor in my book Life and Times of Daniel Prem Kumar Konatham.

Psalm 18. 3: I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
    and I have been saved from my enemies.
The cords of death entangled me;
    the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.
The cords of the grave coiled around me;
    the snares of death confronted me.
In my distress I called to the Lord;
    I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
    my cry came before him, into his ears.

I have least writing skills but please take an effort to read my narrative. My later path to Freedom was inspired by the writings of an American Hero and Freedom fighter Mr. Frederick Douglass. I experienced what Mr. Frederick Douglass experienced and wrote about Freedom . “Freedom now appeared, to disappear no more forever. It was heard in every sound and seen in every thing. It was very present to torment me with a sense of my wretched condition. I saw nothing without seeing it, I heard nothing without hearing it, and felt nothing without feeling it. It looked from every star, it smiled in every calm, breathed in every wind, and moved in every storm” . Can a commoner living in India have access to President Abraham Lincoln’s Holy Bible? It’s a one of a story contained in valley of tears (undocumented family’s tears in United States of America) . My story depicts the slavery on the legal side and my speaking the truth got me chains. God interfered in my story and caught hold of my hand and He made a covenant that my tears would be converted into shouts of Joy. I was legally human trafficked on a h1b visa in the year 2000 and I came to resist the actions of my last employer in United States of America in year 2011 , that’s when my story of family separation began and it lead to the torturous techniques on my soul. Two weeks ago (18th December 2019), I went to a small church in Chagallu, which is near to Rajahmundry, India and there I saw promise cards and asking God, I picked one and here is the promise. God wants me to speak for sure.


That night, as the chief guest (Preacher) for this pre Christmas celebration was exiting the place, I stopped him and said I need two hours to share my story and asked for an appointment. I got an response saying I need to talk to his Manager. After the preacher left, my friend Danny who invited me to this place came to me and asked me what I was trying to talk to the preacher. I showed him my promise card and then he began to say that God had shown him in his dream early morning Exodus 2nd Chapter 25th verse that day and he asked me, if the verse is relevant in my story. I just read that only verse from the Holy Bible. It reads
God saw the people of Israel—and God knew
Exodus 2:25
it was not the first time that God started revealing His Word through a friend. Another friend through whom I was connected to Danny also experienced Word of God as a vision while he was praying . This friend whom I call him Brother Caleb told me that second time God showed him Revelation 22:10 from the Holy Bible in a vision while praying. Is it not strange for God to show a dream and a vision with just the verse number and chapter name and chapter number to two of his followers. God had revealed me many more things which are outside the scope of this narrative. Danny kept sending me Exodus 2:25 two more times. That’s when I thought to read entire chapter to get the context. Exodus 2:23-25 gives the word, on what God is trying to convey about the times we are in. I remember the jacket i initially stitched contain word “SLAVE” with penny coins of Abraham Lincoln and were stitched to one hand and remaining Freedom Now and Life with Lincoln on front and backside of the jacket. It would have been better if it is memory of Lincoln. I ‘m groaning in my life because of what slavery had got me in United States of America.

I now understand that God heard my groaning . God heard the present day, and past day slaves groaning from United States of America. I heard about Harbinger and Oracle from Jonathan Cahn. He depicts the story on how God controlled events with accuracy with dates and His word. I began to see the Date when Slavery began in United States and found it was year 1619. So adding 400 years brings you to 2019. That’s is when God revealed in dream about Exodus 2:25. God is in control and he knows modern techniques of enslavement. He heard the cries of the slaves in egypt in old time slavery and heard the cries of modern day slaves from United States of America. Genesis 15:13 and Acts 7:6 talks about 400 years of slavery for the Israel people in Egypt. God united Cindy Garcia family from Michigan on Christmas day. God will unite my family too and other families who are cruelly ripped by current immigration system of United States of America.
I’m providing a reference to one of the United States of America President ‘s response to an Injustice, here is the part of Message of President Roosevelt to the Congress on the Sinking of the Robin Moor, June 20, 1941.
The Government of the United States holds Germany responsible for the outrageous and indefensible sinking of the Robin Moor. Full reparation for the losses and damages suffered by American nationals will be expected from the German Government.
Our Government believes that. freedom from cruelty and inhuman treatment is a natural right. It is not a grace to be given or withheld at the will of those temporarily in a position to exert force over defenseless people.
End of President Roosevelt part message. Referring to the Word of God on Righteousness and Justice, Isaiah 28:16‭-‬17 NKJV says…
Therefore thus says the Lord God : “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily. Also I will make justice the measuring line, And righteousness the plummet; The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters will overflow the hiding place.

Now read on to my story of tears which depicts cruel and inhuman treatment in the hands of modern day oppressors. I forgive my trespassers. Before I begin to say about the treatment in hands of the oppressor , i want to bring about the story of Good Samaritan.
My Story of Good Samaritan started at an early age. My mother used to highlight two stories from the Holy Bible. One was the Good Samaritan and other was Lazarus story, where the Lazarus eats fallen bread from a rich man table. I want to write now about the two memories I had from my school. I was studying in 6th Class in B.H.P.V English Medium High School, Visakhapatnam, India. One day during the lunch break, when we children all went out of the class for eating with in the school premise. One Child did not come out that day and I went back to the class room to call this child and what I saw was a frightening and a cruel act done by an innocent child of that age. No child should undergo what I’m about to say, happened. This child is having school bag with one long cloth handle. He put his school bag long handle around his neck and is pulling with two hands. I quickly went to this bench and persuaded this kid to come out for lunch. What I noticed in later days is that this child is not getting good food and then in those days I asked my mother to keep extra egg and curry most the days, so that I can feed this kid who is having little. This is the story that stayed with me. During my school days, I came first in district level essay writing on Jawaharlal Nehru, our first Prime minister as a visionary in the centennial celebration. I have to write these two events from my school now and these events defined me who I’m later in my life. God is my Judge whether I lived a Good Samaritan Life. At a later stage in my life, even though I was a sinner, God made me to walk on a righteous path and this path brought me to torture in our modern times. Please read to know what happened to a man who choose life with Lincoln. The bookofHelp documentation in my narrative “The Life and Times of Daniel Prem Kumar Konatham” on help networks proves that I have thoughts always for up-liftment of downtrodden. We had a mega reunion of our school mates on December 21st 2019. I had relived the memory from my past and here is the photograph of the place which defined my life later.


In the year 2018 and in the month of November, I was in Hyderabad with one brother named Caleb. I told Caleb that Church is not listening to the tears of the people and not making much progress in terms of Human Rights and there are still family separations, Solitary Confinements going on in United States of America. After few hours that day, I saw news online that a Church is holding continuous worship service to Prevent Family Deportation. Dutch police aren’t allowed to enter churches during services. So this Netherlands church started worshipping 24/7 to protect a family of asylum seekers and it was 800 hours of continuous service to that day. What an amazing church? Here is the photograph of the church service.


My lost hope that day turned into a Hope that my family will not be separated by the forces that divide it. What are the forces that divide a family? To answer this question I want to take you to my story of Family Separation. This letter is intended to Pastors of my community, the language we speak is Telugu. I humbly request my brothers in Christ to come forward and protect my family and show an example to the world that there are people who care and let Mark 10:9: “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate” execute in my life.
Before I tell my story, i want the reader to understand the current state of immigration affairs in United States of America. Here is Sophie Cruz who is a 5 year old and what she talks about Family Separation.






Sophie Cruz meets Pope Francis on September 23rd, 2015.

“Pope Francis, I want to tell you u that my heart is very sad, because I’m scared that one day ICE is going to deport my parents. I have a right to live with my parents. I have a right to be happy. My dad works very hard in a factory galvanizing metals. Immigrants like my dad feed this country. They therefore deserve to live with dignity, they deserve to be respected, they deserve immigration reform, because it would be beneficial to my country, and because they have earned it working very hard, picking oranges, onions, watermelons, spinach, lettuce, and many other vegetables. Don’t forget about us the children, or about those who suffer because they’re not with their parents because of war, because of violence, because of hunger.”
Here is the video of UnitedWeDream activists praying to God to stop family separations in United States of America.






The story begins with me writing a letter online to whitehouse.gov and asking President of United States of America, Mr. Barack Obama asking him to protect the natural or God given right of one baby to breast feed his mother’s milk in his homeland when it is about to be denied by actions of a fraudulent employer. I have to give a background on what happened. My story is a story of human trafficking. I did my electrical engineering in the Year 1998 from Kakatiya University, Warangal, India. After my engineering I had several job offers in India and I Choose one in United States of America. I flew to United States on an h1b work visa. My first employer who is supposed to pay $4000 per month started paying me $150 per month on an h1b visa and making me work from 8:30 AM to many of the days till 10:00 PM. He kept us in a guest house. He marketed us with 6 years’ experience and had my engineering degree certificate with them. I left this employer after another employer said they filed my h1b papers and they lied, they marketed me with many different names which were fictitious in nature. In one instance they made me to keep 10 years’ experience when I was just 24.5 years old. They still owe me money and I left this employer to another employer, who changed my God given name from Prem Kumar Konatham to Krishna Premkumar. It had violated my religious right. My Story of employment was distorted from the facts and in the year 2010 I got married to the my better half and I took her to United States of America on a dependent h4 visa. The troubles started when I was again with a fraudulent employer and at that time Anna Hazare movement against corruption in India is going on. I was not getting good sleep and I took my pregnant wife along with my golden retriever on August 15th, 2011 to Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The day was my countries Independence Day; I went and spoke about the Fraud that is taking place on the H1B visas especially with the Indians. Someone from the FBI or ICE (Immigration and Custom Enforcement) are supposed to come and take care of my case. As no one approached me till the time of my Son (my only child) is born in United States of America. My employer was about to take me out my employment. I started losing my sleep and I had to protect my child fundamental or God given right to Breast feed his Mother’s Milk in his country when it’s going to be denied by a fraudulent employer. Day and night I tried to find information on how to keep my wife legal in United States of America. I became sleepless for more than 8 days. That’s when I wrote a letter to the President of United States of America. Here is the letter…
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Prem <premxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:03 AM
Subject: Mr President, please help me…
To: president@whitehouse.gov

Mr President,
I watched most of your town hall meetings during your presidential bid. I’m one commoner , a systems analyst, a pure techie now, who in his pursuit of happiness, to become a physicist and be part of NASA in long run, came all the way with american dream from India in year 2000. My dream was distorted by the very process that got me here.. Today I stand before you to ask one simple question..what I’m supposed to do if I’m fighting the very system that got me here. This was due to my unravelling of the truth and finding that the rules are not in place and this immigration system let me in..Here is my story
I’m a law abiding commoner who is much integrated to American ways of living and thinking and believes in the values that make united states a great nation to live on this earth, a nation which tries to implant seed of democracy in many parts of world where commoners struggle for justice, liberty and human values.
I and my wife come from another part of democratic world, India, a nation with big dream and hope, an evolving systems to help prosper it’s people.
The systems that supports the every day needs of commoner citizens here are very much matured and works to great extent compared to all other nations on this earth. There is always a need to address the issues arising in the system and proactive work to resolve issues. One critical parameter is strategy to face challenges of the future and overcome these with innovation and also deep introspection in present systems. I believe America has the talent to succeed in every sphere that directly contributes to the uplift of commoners.
Here is my other story, my dad is a social worker in india who tirelessly worked for years to change his small village.
My son is born this september and a citizen of this great nation. He is born when lot many commoners are going through their own hardships and challeges, He has his own hardship too, his fundamental right to breast feed is may be in question in few days. I don’t want my son to see his mother becoming illegal status. This ties back to immigration laws, which had some flaws.
This system was abused by many fellow Indian employers resulting in may be called in my personal view, human rights violation…I would ask you to pass executive order to thoroughly investigate what went wrong with the present immigration system and find the guilty and bring them to justice whatever is the time frame. Please give my family enough protection and immunity from all the federal entities of your executive wing even if I was found guilty. I wanted this to clean the system from corruption. I believe I’m one of the living thread, that had gone through some of the system(s) and accumulated actionable evidence and intelligence to prove the system is not the way it’s supposed to work and can be breached. This is the time to bring the 21st century system. I believe I broke the federal immigration systems code with out looking at the real source code but by doing analysis on how it executes and at what times the immigration laws had come and realization with how a person comes through the gates of the system with a visa. The visa issuance itself has some level of probability that the person with intention of doing fraud can enter freely into this great nation.
Now I have one of it’s biggest case of it’s kind in modern history. this is related to immigrants how they may have been abused by the corrupt/fraudulent employers in IT consulting business here, and how bad the system is in respect to Resume fraud. It’s about disparate systems that were involved between India and United States. The bilateral agreements between the countries in context, and how an unevolved immigration system that United States of America has in present time and how a  democratic country like India needs to come a long way to tackle corruption at functionaries of it’s government and the mindset of common man from India that corruption is acceptable in his day to day work.
I’m looking for a change, the change you promised. If you believe the change would happen quickly, under the condition Prem Konatham puts a legal case against the USCIS and Government of India, and all the fraudulent employers that myself met during my employment. I would definitely come forward and help the judicial branch under your leadership to make the immigration system pause and cleanup or cleanup and re-design that would be change that a commoner would like to see.
Please let me know personally.
God bless the President of United States Of America, it’s people and the immigrants too.
Mr President, Sorry missed some information earlier.. Here is additional information on the departments I had approached so far. I approached FBI on august 15th, 2011 at a local field office in Troy, MI. I spoke to ICE on telephone.

Thank you,
Prem Kumar Konatham


I told my wife about my sleepless issue and how I was trying to call the whitehouse to make sure my message is reached to the President of United States of America. I called my ex-colleague and as he was busy and he sent another ex-colleague who was new to United States. My wife and this ex-colleague called up the 911 emergency number due to which an ambulance and a police vehicle was sent to my house. I told I was sleepless and was taken to a local hospital where I was diagnosed for sleeplessness and was given Temazapem. This medicine has a side effect of becoming delusional. That night I started calling 911 number and was telling that there is massive fraud in the System and by next morning I became delusional and acted like I was appointed by the Obama government as a Chief System Analyst and wanting to reform immigration system. I called up 911 again and this time I was put in an isolation glass room in a psychiatric ward and then transferred to a high secured facility. I refused to take medicine for bipolar disorder and I learn from inmate, who is African American that I have a right and I can go through a court process and took this route and the doctor who is supposed to say that I’m bipolar and have forceful medication, did not take the oath but put me through external psychological review. The Judge asked me what I’m going to do next. I told him that I wanted to be happy with my family. My father and mother came running to me on a visitor visa. The other Doctor who was not even spending a minute listening to my story and who told that I was bipolar ran to me after I reached the facility from the Court and he congratulated me. I had undergone extensive psychological review and the psychologist put me as a High Achiever and Said time will tell what I become. My employer took me out of the h1b visa job and I had to forcefully send my wife who had c-section operation along with my son. My wife cried a lot. I wept internally but told her she can come back later. I had other status from my green card filing where I could stay but I too returned to India after moving all my stuff along with my new born son items to a local public storage. After coming to India, I started analyzing why my route is defined by fraudulent employers. I saw videos of Making of America and slavery. I read Frederick Douglass narrative again and again. I went through the literature of the black slaves. They gave me hope and I was determined to take my family back to United States of America. I tried twice for a visitor visa to my wife for her to be in United States. Both times she was refused a visa. The second time I sent my wife with the reply from the President of United States of America even then they refused a visa. Here is the first reply from President of United States of America.

From: The White House <no-reply@correspondence.whitehouse.gov>
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Subject: Response to Your Message
To: Premxxxxxx@gmail.com

The White House, Washington
March 7, 2012
Dear Friend:
Thank you for writing.  I have heard from many Americans concerned about immigration, and I appreciate your perspective.
Americans are rightly frustrated with our Nation’s broken immigration system, and I share that frustration.  We need an immigration system that meets America’s 21st century economic and security needs, and that can only be achieved by putting politics aside and coming together to develop a comprehensive solution that continues to secure our borders, holds businesses responsible for who they hire, strengthens our economic competitiveness, and requires undocumented immigrants to get right with the law.  That is how we can reaffirm our heritage as a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws.
My Administration has invested an unprecedented amount of resources, technology, and manpower to secure our borders, and our efforts are producing real results.  Today, our Southern border is more secure than ever with more law enforcement personnel working along it than at any time in American history.  Along with significant reductions in the number of people trying to cross the border illegally, crime rates along the border are down, and we have seized more illegal guns, cash, and drugs than in years past.  In addition to doing what is necessary to secure our borders, my Administration is taking action against employers who knowingly exploit people and break the law, and criminal immigrants who pose a threat to the safety of American communities.
I remain deeply committed to working in a bipartisan way to enact immigration reform that restores accountability and responsibility to our broken immigration system.  The Federal Government has the responsibility to continue to secure our borders.  Those immigrants who are here illegally have a responsibility to pay taxes, pay a fine, learn English, and undergo background checks before they can be considered for legalization.  At the same time, we need to provide businesses a legal way to hire the workers they rely on, and a path for those workers to earn legal status.  Stopping illegal immigration also depends upon reforming our outdated system of legal immigration.  We should make it easier for the best and brightest immigrants to stay here and help create jobs in America.  The law should also stop punishing young people who were brought to this country illegally as children by giving them a chance to stay and earn a legal status if they pursue higher education or serve in our military.
By creating a 21st century immigration system that is true to our principles, our Nation will remain a land of opportunity, prosperity, and freedom for all.  To learn more about my Administration’s efforts regarding immigration, or to read our Blueprint for Immigration Reform, please visit:  www.WhiteHouse.gov/issues/immigration.
For additional information and resources on current immigration and enforcement efforts, I encourage you to visit www.dhs.gov or call 1-800-375-5283.

Sincerely,
Barack Obama

I learnt about Abraham Lincoln and how he emancipated the slaves at that time. I saw a video of the Douglas Blackmon “Slavery by Another Name” and understood the times I was living in. Abraham Lincoln became a father like figure to me. I went back to United States on my last day of validity on my Advance Parole document. My first stop is Newark airport and from there I took a rail road (Train) to Washington DC and then to the steps of Abraham Lincoln Memorial.





Lincoln Memorial

I went to United States solely to Honor the Late President Abraham Lincoln. I told my wife that I don’t want to go to United States of America. I told her if I go I would again get pulled into my activism to free the people who are in modern day chains but my wife said she had all her things in the public storage. At times, she cried for the dinner plates, the plates that she loved. I cried for all the new toddler items that I bought for the new born son. I missed those items now and always. From Washington DC, I went to the place in Michigan where I earlier stayed with my family. I lodged there in a nearby hotel and found a shared apartment. I got an email from Michigan United and went there to see some human trafficked openly share their story. From them I got inspiration to share my story openly. I was called for immigration reform rally to Washington DC by Michigan United. My story calling for immigration reform appeared in the eltiempolatino.com (Washington D.C. Metro Area’s Newspaper in Spanish). Here is the link http://eltiempolatino.com/news/2013/apr/19/una-lucha-de-todos-no-solo-hispana/




I stitched a Freedom Now with Pennies of Abraham Lincoln and Life with Lincoln, partly with Pennies and Buttons. In alphabet O as in “One” in the word Lincoln, I had a penny tied to three buttons colored “White”, “Black” and “Brown”. It means all races are equal and tied to one liberty and Freedom to all who are enslaved in modern day times.



I re-stitched the word Freedom in my friend place in Atlantic City. His name is Ramesh Pappu, he stopped talking to his family because of fear of getting caught for more than a decade. He was also Human Trafficked by the same employer. He became a lonely soul. I made some more stitches to the Freedom Now jacket at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC. I wore this Freedom now jacket and met some senators along with some Latino freedom fighters from UnitedWeDream organization. The way I met them is truly God arranged in my timeline. One day I took my re-stitched Freedom now jacket and stood in front of Supreme Court and reason I was standing is for Justice for all in chains. I was about to leave and I kept jacket and other stuff and was getting ready to move knowing nothing of what to do next. I heard voices shouting for freedom. They are saying this is our land and saying they belong to United States of America. I soon realized that I was one of them. They took me to senate and they called me next day to watch the historic vote in the senate for comprehensive immigration reform tailored by gang of eighth. I wore the “freedom now & Life with Lincoln” jacket and I was stopped at the security check before the entrance to the senate Gallery. They took my jacket. After the successful immigration vote, some from our group shouted yes we can. Then I also raised my voice saying yes we can. When we stopped saying yes we can. I stood up and with my loud mouth; I said “Thank you from (a) human trafficked in modern day times”.






That night, fear came in my life. I did not know what will happen in my life. The next day I called the capitol police and said that I left my jacket and I’m donating the “Freedom now and Life with Lincoln” Jacket as a token of love to the senators who voted yes for an immigration vote. Here is the restitched jacket.





The senate passed the reform but it was stalled in the house and it never became a law. I applied for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) renewal for two years. I hoped to work in United States but strange events started happening in my life. I call it “I was bounty hunted”. Here is the proof from theatlantic.com about bounty hunting.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/09/trump-ice/565772/
Researchers from UCLA interviewed teachers and counselors at schools across 12 states to gauge the impact of zero-tolerance immigration policies in the classroom. They found that children of undocumented immigrants consistently expressed fear at the prospect of returning home from school only to find their parents and siblings gone. An art teacher reported that “many students drew and colored images of their parents and themselves being separated, or about people stalking/hunting their family.”

I captured all these events in my Book “The Life and Times of Daniel Prem Kumar Konatham”. I had to exit United States of America because of the Events that happened did not have life in them. During the last days in United States of America, I went to one restaurant and there saw on Television, I heard about two companies that I worked as a contractor and Marilyn Tavenner. She was the Administrator for Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services at that time. She was getting grilled by the some senators, that’s when I sent one email to her as a witness on something. It’s between me, Marilyn and God. She sent a “Thank you” response.






The two incidents, one standing up for the modern enslaved people and secondly standing up for affordable health care for the poor, put in the path of Bounty Hunters. Did they use Sonic Weapon and Heat Ray Gun and Sleep deprivation techniques on me? Did they injure the white matter in my Brain? Yes they did. My life had become a void and helpless. If they take brain imaging like the one that was done on sonic weapon attack victims , read Havana syndrome. They could see the scars of using a sonic weapon on my brain. I can’t handle smallest of stress. My brain relives the torturous moments. God knows what actions were done on my brain. My “Freedom now and Life With Lincoln” Jacket got only stripes in my physical brain and death to me. There are so many incidents that happened in my life. I want my life back. I want access to finest of the Lawyers to represent me. I’m rendered helpless and without Job for many years. My wife who called me as a good husband and great father now filed for a petition in the local court for a divorce. Please find what my wife said to me in the past.




I’m not able to bear the separation in my family. My wife lost her American Dream and became hopeless. She started leading her life without me. My son is with her. See what she said in 2018 in whatsapp conversation.





I need public support to traverse my case. During the first appearance in the court, that day met a lawyer’s helper and he said me that my wife is not willing to write lies and he told that way she will not get a divorce. Now they put a divorce petition with lies and depicted my character as felon. I want my voice back. I want to be with my family. I love my family and miss them dearly in my day to day life. I lost more than eight years of my working life and my pursuit of happiness and an American dream only got me fear, tears and helplessness. Here are the photographs from my fight against family separation in United States of America.












I wrote to the President Barack Obama again, this was written few days before cruel techniques were employed on my soul.
Dear Mr . President,
Please help our family. Its broken by immigration system of our times. Safeguard us by the power of the executive branch that’s invested in you by one nation under the god. I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Thank you for your reply dated: March 7th, 2012 to my original request dated: October 25th, 2011. The original request contained a cry for help with immigration issue to provide my family protection from abusive employer(s) and during a time; when my son is born in the month of September, 2011 in this great nation, where his natural right or human right to breast feed from his mothers milk in his Homeland was about to get denied by actions of a h1b visa fraud master and a broken Immigration System did not have sufficient safeguards to protect his right. This letter dated October 25th, 2011 , was written by me at that time without or very little sleep for more than 8 days with a life threatening situation. After writing this letter at that time, There were events recorded into 911 System, while I pursued tirelessly to talk to President of United States on a 911 system and it sounds strange to me about why I had pursue this way. It was a time-line wherein, I suffered from a brief psychotic disorder with a Stressor (It was my understand based on evaluation by psychologist at a later time); My condition was aggravated by a rare side effect of sleepless medicine Temazepam; I went through a brief delusional and hallucination for two days and acted as a Chief System Analyst; This may have been caught on the NSA Systems (Little side note: Thanks to an esteemed institution that works to document the human traffickers and to protect the land of the free. I support this institution 100%) and during this delusional period of me, I was working for Mr President and pending approval from Senate. What I did being delusion was to try fix the immigration system and thereby protect my newborn right along with other children who are citizens in similar situations. That brings me tears now and it looks surreal now. That was involuntary action at that time. It shows the level of human distress, my psychological fears and humans emotions and level of grandiose that I went through because of the modern day slavery conditions that were imposed by my modern day masters on my h1b visa stay.
This rare side effect of medicine Temazepam, took me through isolation psychiatric ward and followed by a high security psychiatric hospital. The diagnosis ranged from sleep apnea to a human with Bipolar Disorder was put on me. I had won a court order to be released for external psychological review.
During the days of the above mentioned events my family had very little support. Thanks to one ex-colleague for some level of support when my wife is “c-section” operated and into weeks and with her not having drivers license and with a few weeks new born along with a golden retriever. Most of my fellow Indians whom I love unconditionally till my living closed their door on us because of fear. Our family journey with fear continued prior to this episode, to the period where in, I took my 8 month Pregnant wife to local field office of FBI on August 15th, 2011, and I spoke to two field agents, as she waited outside and later to this episode of brief Psychotic Disorder, while the Immigration System gave us conflicting information through USCIS RTI and two visits to USCIS local field office about my wife status to stay legally while my h1b employer revoked my h1b visa. I had to send my new born son and wife with few weeks into c-section operation with tears to my country India after my h1b visa revocation.
After two unsuccessful attempts from India US embassy for a visitor visa for my wife, now my family stands broken by an immigration system and if the Immigration System is not fixed, My family may be separated for another 10 years as my EB3 India dates are not current and with limitation on visa numbers allocated to this category. The saga of my hardships continues till date with more trauma, I have a pending immigration status that I’m trying to renew with USCIS and now it has a Request For Evidence and I’m waiting to received RFE in mail from USPS and its 22 days till date.
But I’m still not deterred in pursuing the America Dream and now from asking the President of United States of America, My case itself shows the fears on a h1b visa, I feel deep despair thinking about the undocumented souls. Please help us be liberated in modern times. Grant the freedom for the 11 million undocumented even if it involves solely, an executive order from your end with lacking of a democratic bipartisan solution. This would make America a beacon of hope for human life and liberties. To safeguard human life, liberty and pursuit of happiness for the 11 million undocumented away from human psychological fears created by broken families in communities and/or from abusive modern day masters and to grant them their much deserved liberties.
I stand now at a cross road with little or no protection from my human traffickers and/or the abusers of human life brought upon me by fraud masters. I was paroled on December 26th, 2012 to United States of America after running away in the month of January, 2012 because of stress that was brought up on me then, in my life journey to pursue my happiness. My mother and father came to protect their son on a visitor visa, My mother was previously diagnosed and treated for Splenomegaly but that did not deter her coming to see her son. I think that may make us a good human small family. Upon return to India, a sad news emerged into few weeks as her spleen enlarged enormously and went into a respiratory distress with klebsiella pneumoniae and with stage four non-hodkins lymphoma and while she went through a death bed and now she is some what OK and being treated with chemo therapy cycles. I worked with Child labor and their families in India for some time to understand what human fabric I was made. The more I tried know the word freedom, the more despairs my life put me through. Still that did not stop me coming to America, My first stop was at the door steps of Abraham Lincoln memorial through rail road and one of my main reason and may be only reason for this visit to United States is to honor the work of this great emancipator. I now learn my writing skill in English to write my full narrative. I may become homeless but I will protect my hard earned household, that belongs to my family as they lie in the storage area. I’m more than determined to fight along with many people, faith based groups asking for freedoms of our times.
I sent one email from premxxxxxxx@gmail to AskDOJ@usdoj.gov addressed to Attorney General, date:Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:43 PM with some details of my ex-colleague present living condition, He was also trafficked by the same h1b visa master in year 2000. Our story shows the human psychological impacts being trafficked. Impact on humans can be studied through the following link from HHS: http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/07/humantrafficking/mentalhealth/index.shtml
Yesterday, I sent an copy of an email correspondence that I had with my third employer after 9 years to the special agent from DHS who is handling my case. I live in fear from retaliation from my masters for my family but at the same time I got to do what is right after all this and god gives me the strength to pursue it. He will surely watch me over and my family and others in need.
Here is my shorter version of my story, My first employer human trafficked me in year 2000. He had taken possession of my Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics engineering certificate before boarding my flight. He then sold me as commodity. There was documentation fraud. We had lived in sub human conditions in a guest house with constant quarrels between the trafficked colleagues. I run away from this master to find another master who told me a lie about filing h1b papers, he manipulated my name in the system to file a new h1b and sold me again as a commodity faking my experience of 7 to 10 years in year 2001. He filed h1b papers after i got a job and may have surely broken the laws. I run away from this master too. To find another master who even sold me as commodity and he went on to change my god given name by my parents in presence of god. This change of name also denied my religious right and distorted my own living. So my runaway did not stop there until year 2011. There were good people i met in my journey too.  Now i stand to answer a RFE that USCIS posted on October 22nd, 2013. I still did not receive RFE an its is 22 days. I told USCIS on a telephone call that my case is with a special agent.
“there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty, or death; if I could not have one, I would take de oder; for no man should take me alive; I should fight for my liberty as long as my strength lasted, and when de time came for me to go, de Lord would let dem take me.”
–Harriet Tubman
God bless America and its people.
A copy of the letter sent to my third h1b employer is given below for your records Note: This was forwarded to the special agent handling my case.
——————–*** Begin letter to my third master ****————–
To Jai Reddy,
Owner (2002-2004) of JRD Systems Inc,
42450 Hayes Rd #3, Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48038
My dear Sir,
My mind many times had though about making a request contained in this email and to inquire with a personal question to your company JRD Systems Inc (www.jrdsi.com). I would surely think you may be a noble mind(s) running an organization and/or a noble organization to treat with a lack of concern for the request i am about to make through this email correspondence. I had thousands of times in my small brain thought about writing an email and this may subsequently close an episode in my dark life after my initial human trafficking into United States by another master on H1b visa in year 2000. I’m human trafficked into a land of the free with rules and laws governing a great nation on this earth. I write this with flashbacks in my mind related to my work as an employee with your organization JRD Systems Inc. It is almost more than 9 years that i ran away from your organization, or rather not from your organization but from modern form of slavery in our times, and since then i had felt a strong human instinct to drop an email and to learn something from your organization on how we met. I also thought to convey my heart felt wishes for operational changes that would make it cleanse, in its business in Information Technology for some human goodness not based on my human charity. In a good spirit, I though of my old friends who were my ex-colleagues and hope they are doing good in health and are prosperous in life with liberty and happiness. Their names still reside in my mind to name some here: Nishad, Visu and Vadapalli; Hope they are still working with your organization. I had indeed met Shafi (an ex-collegue from JRD Systems Inc) in Baltimore, MD, few years ago. It was a pleasant surprise that Shafi and my paths crossed again. We did talk a line or two about your organization. There was an unpleasant meeting with your another employee at that time by name Harendra Kommineni in Troy, MI, in year 2011. I think you may have heard from him about our meeting in a grocery store. I had another incident with Harendra Kommineni’s Friend (Sorry i had forgotten his name at this moment), who used to own a grocery store in Stamford, Connecticut when i was a resident there and working for your Incorporated. I met this gentleman in Irving, Texas in year 2007 while i was working at a big financial client. We spoke couple minutes and Harendra Kommineni name came-up in our talk at that time. Hope you may heard about this meet through Harendra Komineni contact or through any indirect communication . I don’t want to talk about the year 2007 now.
I’m interested in talking about year 2011, A year which will be written in my personal memoir, as a year in which, I acted as Chief System Analyst working for Mr President of United States of America and pending approval from Senate because of my brief Delusion, a brief psychotic disorder due to a Stressor. There exists a probability that National Security Agency (NSA, an esteemed United States Government entity that captures human traffickers or human abusers in modern day systems) may have captured some of the conversations in the system in year 2011 and may date back to our human interactions in year 2002 to 2004 and we would never know. The underlying medical principles that caused me to go through this life threatening situation may have arose from effects of modern day slavery. A remembrance that will be carried for rest of my life, a year where i was locked up in a facility and to be released by a court order. My fellow humans in my heart are always dear to me and will always till my end of my life on this earth. I feel nothing but kindness for you all and especially my ex-colleagues – I love you, but hate modern day Slavery, same as Frederick Douglass hated slavery and loved his people, Now my dear Sir, will you favor me by dropping me an email, telling me about how did you come to know about me in year 2002. The time-line when i was working for Ohio State Government Project with Public Employees Retirement System. I have an email that talks about another assignment with a different organization and i choose to continue with your Organization. That’s reflects how our paths continued forward into year 2003 until i runaway. Here is a snap shot of the email from that time-line and some names are hidden intentionally with XXX for privacy reason.
From:”SXXX, DXXX” <dsXXX@opeXXX.org>
To:’prem’ <premxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>Sent:Thursday, February 6, 2003 8:21 AM
Subject: RE: Personal from Prem Konatham :
Details: You were a great asset to the eMBXXX team. I would have loved to have you with CovXXX and regret to have missed that opportunity. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck and great success with your future projects.
I remember that we met initially through email correspondence. Can you clarify how we met and who initiated the correspondence. Goodness and kindness to the humbles will certainly not go unrewarded. I ran away from you so unceremoniously to be free and to regain my name Prem Konatham from your organization given name: Krishna Premkumar, I did not know how soon I might be sold as commodity again then. The psychological burdens are still hidden in me. But I hate to talk about that now. You may feel free to send this copy to Harendra Komenni as i don’t have his current email address.
An email line from you will find me at the following email account: premxxxxxxx@gmail.com. I’m living with memory of Late President Abraham Lincoln. I’m in United States of America to honor this great emancipator.
In pursuit of freedom in our times, I’m dear sir
Very truly yours,
Prem Konatham
——————–*** End letter to my third master ****————–

Response from the President of United States of America
Thank you for writing.  America’s immigration system is badly broken, and I know many people are hurting because of it.
In an immigration debate that has too often been distorted by misinformation and obstruction, stories like yours reaffirm that this is not an abstract issue.  Millions of families are facing hardship because of our broken immigration system.  It separates parents and children for years at a time, keeps hardworking men and women from building a better life, and undermines America’s promise as a Nation of laws and a Nation of immigrants.
We have to do better.  That is why I am deeply committed to working with Congress to enact bipartisan, commonsense reform that fixes our broken immigration system and delivers relief for those in need.
Thank you, again, for sharing your story.  To learn more about my plan for immigration reform, visit www.WhiteHouse.gov/Issues/Immigration.
To contact United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or get information about a current USCIS case, visit www.USCIS.gov or call 1‑800‑375‑5283.  For problems with a USCIS application or petition, you can also contact the USCIS Ombudsman at www.DHS.gov/Ombudsman-Case-Assistance.  For information on United States Customs and Immigration Enforcement, visit www.ICE.gov or call 1‑888‑351‑4024.  For help with visa processing, eligibility, waivers, and other inquiries, visit USVisas.State.gov.
Military families may call 1‑877‑247‑4645 for help with immigration-related questions.  And anyone can find information on jobs, child care, health benefits, housing assistance, and other public resources available to those in need at 1‑800‑FED‑INFO or www.USA.gov.
Thank you, again, for writing.
Sincerely,
Barack Obama
Will you be my voice? God is showing me Lincoln Bible to India or President Barack Obama family to our rescue. Why do I need Lincoln Bible? I need it to take an oath in local marriage and divorce court that I’m speaking only Truth. Will you help me? Please I beg you to be my voice. I don’t have any money left. I’m penniless and a deadbeat father. Please support my family. Freedom now to all who are in need and I remain.





With love,
Daniel Prem Kumar Konatham

Comments